Do you want to get a gorgeous tan without the risk of sun damage and too much UV rays exposure? If yes, then finding the best self tanner for your skin can help you. Also called sunless tanner, a self tanner can help you avoid horror stories from getting poor self-tanning jobs including orange hands, dark creases and streaks. All it takes is to prepare your skin correctly then apply your chosen self-tanning formula with proper care. The following tips can also help you use the product effectively:
- Choose the best type of sunless tanner for you – Note that there are plenty of self-tanners at present, making it extremely difficult for you to find one, which is suitable for your skin. You can find formulas that let you gradually build a tan in a few days or within a week. Other self-tanners, on the other hand, produce an immediate stain to your skin. There are also those that wear off within just a few days, while others tend to last longer. Figure out what specific self-tanning product you need, so you can pick one which will really work for you, read more about self tanners in http://www.atbeauty.net.
- Remove thick hair from the specific areas of your body that you plan to tan – The main reason is that thick hair may cause you to be unable to apply the tan evenly. If necessary, wax or shave your arms, legs or any part of your body that you want to tan to make sure that the final look will be satisfying. However, if your hair has fine texture, then you don’t need to remove them.
- Exfoliate – Regardless of your skin type, exfoliation is crucial when tanning. Keep in mind that applying your chosen self-tanner will be a bit difficult if your skin comes with dry and flaky patches. It may result to a patchy appearance, instead of your desired pretty finish. Chemicals used in self-tanners also tend to react with the amino acids found in your upper skin layer. You have to remove this upper layer through exfoliation to ensure that the tan will turn into a fresh layer, which lasts long. Exfoliating your skin prior to self-tanning is also useful in preventing an uneven tan. You can seek the aid of a scrub gel or brush, or a wash cloth to exfoliate your skin thoroughly prior to tanning.
- Ensure that you are completely dry – To ensure a perfect tan, you need to be completely dry. Towel off right after taking a shower, then wait for 10 minutes before applying the tan. You should be 100% dry before doing the procedure.
- Begin from the bottom – This tip is beneficial if you want to separate attractive sunless glows from poor, fake tans. Use your clean hands (or if you want, you can wear latex gloves), to smooth your self-tanning product in circular motions. Apply 1 tsp. at a time. Start from the bottom (your ankles, for instance), then move up to your shoulders. This works in preventing weird marks every time you bend over. Your hands and arms should be the last parts that you should tan.
With the help of these tips, you won’t only get the chance to use the best self-tanners in the market, but also ensure that the application produces your desired results.
Cross training is one of the most effective forms of workout or training available for those who want to improve their health and reduce their weight. One thing that makes cross training so effective and popular at present is its ability to help you avoid injuries. With cross training, you can easily start a new sport such as running, or perform vigorous exercises without causing a lot of injuries to several parts of your body. The main reason is that this form of training is designed to reduce the level of impact absorbed by your body. It also helps you recover faster after a long and arduous workout.
If you want to make the most out of cross training, then investing in a cross training shoes or a waist training corset can definitely help you. Owning a waist training corset actually has numerous advantages, aside from ensuring that you get the best results out of cross training. Some of these benefits include helping you narrow your waist, flattening your tummy, improving your posture and raising and shaping your bust line. If you are unsure of which to choose among the many waist training corsets offered to you, then the following brief tips can help you:
- Look for the most suitable corset for you – It should have a perfect fit on your body. You should also make sure that the corset is really a genuine product. Note that some products are categorized as corsets even if these are actually lightweight ornamental fluff or waist cinchers designed in such a way that they look like a corset. In case you just plan to wear the corset as an accessory for certain occasions and to let your waist look smaller, then you can pick any of those that are made of not that heavy-duty materials.
- Look for key features – The best waist training corset comes with features that make it easy to use. Here are some guidelines when checking out the features of the corset and figuring out if it will really work for you:
- Make sure that it is made of firm and sturdy material. The best choices are those constructed from durable and comfortable fabric.
- Find out if the boning is positioned close together and if it spans the entire garment. Make sure that the boning is also made from steel material or any other product with similar strength.
- The laces should be from strong fabric that is capable of withstanding constant and extreme stress.
- Check the length of the corset. Note that this product comes in various lengths, and it is crucial for you to pick one, which perfectly suits your torso.
- Prioritize the construction – This means that you have to carefully check the materials that make up the corset. Note that while fashion plays a huge role in making your choice, you have to prioritize construction above anything else. Go for those made of durable fabric and steel. Note that a corset based on a material that is less than the ideal strength and durability may not produce your desired results. Such corset may look good, but you can’t expect it to help you gain the best results from cross and waist training.
Working out or training for better health and weight requires the use of the best equipment, and one of the things that you should invest in in your journey towards better health is the waist training corset. Look for the best in the market and you will surely enjoy the most favorable outcome from cross and waist training.